Readers! I am so thankful to all of you who have been following my fledgling blog as we start out on this journey. Thank you for your likes, your sharing, your comments, and thank you for being fans of gardening! This blog has now been alive for over 6 months and I continue to try and bring content that you might find interesting or useful.
To thank you for being you I would like to give you some seeds! My seed collection has started to get out of hand and I figure what better way to share the love than to send some seeds out.
To get seeds:
- Please follow me on one of my social media accounts: Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, or Twitter.
- Send me a private message with your address and your seed request! I have tons of different kinds of seeds so if your looking for a specific type of herb or vegetable feel free to let me know. I can’t guarantee I’ll have what you’re looking for, but if I do I’ll send you some! Feel free to get a little crazy, I have some weird seeds in my collection.
- That’s it! You have until July 2 to message me your info. I guarantee I will not be selling your info or giving it away or doing anything with it at all, except send you seeds.
- Please note, while I think I’ll have enough seeds to go around, if I start to run out I will let you all know.
- Also note, all seeds are heirloom and non-GMO!
Thanks again for being a part of this!
*Dog not included